Sunday, July 13, 2008

Clowns



Yesterday Ashley volunteered me to be a clown at our friend's kid's birthday. I have always been a little frightened of clowns and I wasn't too thrilled about doing it but I dutifully dawned a goofy outfit complete with wig cowboy hat and honking nose. This turned out to be a big mistake the children were all scared of me and it took a little while for me to regain the trust of my adorable little 2 year old friend Lillia even after i took off the costume. That's when I was wondering when was the last time I thought a clown was funny? The only clown I thought was funny was Homey The Clown, and that doesn't count because although he is dressed as a clown "Homey don't play that!" he was in fact the ultimate anti-clown. So if the only funny clown is one that hates clown things and beats kids with a stuffed sock we can safely say that the era of the clown is gone. scary.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Personally CLOWNS are one of my biggest fears. I am totally on Lila's side...Honestly to open your blog and see the clown that started it all for me...nearly made me cry;)
ASH...I laughed forever at the puddin and raisins.....ahh good memories;)

The Frandsens said...

Hahaha....I have to agree with you Brandon.

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

Brandon, you clown is kind of creepy! I'd love to see you made up as a clown. Did you know that I was a clown when we lived in California? Yeah, kind of creepy I guess.

Alysha said...

I love homey da clown. I miss you guys!!!!!

Power Up Love said...

One thing I learned is, "Hommy don't play that!"