Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update!!!

It has been FOREVER since I (Ashley) has blogged anything...so I thought it was time for a little update on what has been happening in the life of Frandsen in the last couple of months....

First off, CONGRATULATIONS ALICIA!!!!! She graduated in June, she was always the smart one in the family!!! Alicia started school in Idaho but was too cold so she finished up her last two years in Hawaii!! She graduated in Elementary Education because the ninos are her heart.


This is lil 'ol me on my Birthday!! As you can see my friend Alysha (not to be confused with the blood Alicia) decorated my car and so much more on my birthday!! thanks to everyone who made it such a special and not so scary 25th birthday!!!
Do I dare post a beach picture?? YES I DO!! this is my tribute to my parents visit to Hawaii!!!! they came for Alicia's graduation and stayed and played for a few weeks!! I miss them already.... this was us at Hanauma Bay... My dad was so burnt at the end of the day... (sorry dad!!)
And last but not least, on August 17 Brandon and I celebrated our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! It went by so fast!!!! It has been the best year I am thankful to be married to such a wonderful guy who bends of backwards for me, esp. as of late.... I love you so much Brandon you are the best!!!!

6 comments:

Cierra said...

yay for a new post ashley!! i was wondering if you were gonna get back into blogging, cause i love reading your posts and seeing your cute pictures.

p.s. it was so nice to see you the other night! i hope i'll be seeing more of you soon. :)

Monica said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging! Much love to you both!

Alysha said...

ASH I love you and your posts

Tiffani said...

You guys have had a good summer...I didn't know your padre's had come to visit. That is great! And I love that picture of you and Brandon. What a cute couple. Happy Anniversary!

Jan Hornberger said...

Happy anniversary from us too! It's been a yea already - time flies when you're happy and having fun! Great to see new pictures! Had a great visit with Brad & Sue and it's wonderful to have Ryan "home" at Provo BYU. I bet it's nice to have sister Ashley close by! Tell her hi from us too!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe you have been married a year!! Congrats!!
It was so fun to see your parents on your post!! I haven't seen them in ages!! Your mom always gave the best hugs!! Tell her hi for me!