Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Boy of Girl? That is the question


Tomorrow we're going to the OB and getting the ultrasound which tells us if our baby is going to be playing baseball of softball. The anticipation is such I'm peeing my pants at the anticipation, much like an exited young child opening up Christmas presents. IT'S THAT GOOD!!

So while your doing you civic duty today and voting make sure you vote for what we'll have and I'll tell Ashley to have whatever you guys come up with. (Just know that you'll need at least 2/3 majority because I will exercise my power and veto your decision if I don't like the results)

4 comments:

The Frandsens said...

WE are so excited to find out!! Dustin and I are voting for a girl....let us know as soon as you can!

Unknown said...

I totally thought we were going to have a boy. I was almost a 100% sure. But we found out it was a girl. I was so surprised I was almost upset. James was cool with having a girl so that helped alot.

I can't wait to find out if you having a boy or girl.

Monica&Kevin said...

I think it's a boy! Ok you guys seriously need to update us all. on your blog. I'm dying in suspense

Jan Hornberger said...

Waiting for you news! so excited for you love Aunt Jan