Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


Thanksgiving was great this year! we teamed up with Nick and Alysha and cooked up a feast! Alysha pretty much did the turkey all by herself, not to mention pretty much everything else... but I did make mash potatoes and green bean casserole... Everything was very yummy, but I don't think I ever want to cook thanksgiving dinner again while I am prego.... just saying.... Oh and Ashley Brandon's sister came over for the feast as well, but she didn't eat enough!! ;)
Nick carving the bird!!!


The Goods!!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

Fun! lol your expression in that pic is classic.

Unknown said...

Look Yummy

The Frandsens said...

Looks like quite the meal, good work!

Jessica Kettle said...

Hi brandon (and ashley and baby), how cool that you're looking into an SLR! you will absolutely die over whatever you get- it opens up a whole new world! I know very little about canons (i'm a nikon girl), but if you are looking at the d80, i would STRONGLY encourage you to spend a pinch more and get the d90. It has a lot of features that TOOOOTALLY make it worth it, particularly really great ISO sensitivity. If you like to use natural light, this is a really big deal. Also, if you buy a d80 wich is like a 2nd generation nikon rather than the 4th generation d90, you will have a hard time selling it if you get serious and choose to upgrade down the road. The more recent the model is, the better it holds its value. I would get that and start with an inexpensive lens, like a 50,, f/1.8 which doesn't zoom but is VERY sharp and has great low light capability since the aperture drops soooo low. I use mine literally 100% of the time right now.

well, I hope that helps! I know a ton of people have the rebel and love it, so if you go the canon rout im sure you will too! let me know what you guys end up with.

Stef said...

hey there, i've been such a slacker, i'm so sorry! Your sunset and surfing pictures are beautiful and I love the halloween stuff. Also HUGE congrats on the baby!!!!!! They are wonderful! Lots of work but well worth it!!
Hope all is going well!