Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!


Dear Daddy,

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! I have only had one birthday and it was quite tramatic, so I hope yours goes better than mine!!

I hope you enjoy the shirt I got you, I only got you a shirt. I can only assume you don't need pants since you never put them on me.

In honor of your big day please enjoy these photos of us doin' what we do. Because lets face it, it might be your day, but it is still all about me, obviously.

Love,
Janey

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

cindy said...

Have a happy birthday Brandon! From all of us at the Redd Empire.

Alysha said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! xoxo

Adam said...

Happy birthday Brandon! We hope you have the GREATEST day of your life!

Cierra said...

haha what a clever way to wish him a happy b-day! my favorite part was about the pants. :)

Heather said...

Wow what a sweet little girl you have! So smart and talented! Happy birthday!