Tuesday, November 3, 2009

twinners

This is kind of old news, but it was so sweet I am still going to share. Most of you have seen the little bracelet we got Janers to wear at her blessing, she still wears it all the time... Well for Brandon and I's anniversay Brandon surprised me with a matching one!! They look exactly the same!! I am not even sure how he pulled it off. When I opened it he said I could wear it to match Janey now, and then give it to her to wear on her wedding day. I was shocked that Brandon came up with that all on his own!!! pretty impressive...

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Tiffani said...

That might be the sweetest thing I have ever heard. Love it. Go Brandon!

And are you kidding me...Jane is getting up every hour? I say poor Ashley! YOU must be exhausted.

The Powells said...

That is so awesome! You married a good man. I'm impressed! It's a beautiful bracelet too. BTW I LOVE her Halloween costume. (and I'm with ya on the sleepless nights.. Emi is up every hour lately too... and she's ALWAYS up before 7)

cindy said...

That is beautiful, now you've got two family heirlooms! Way to go Brandon for giving such a thoughtful gift. Janey is so cute as Tinkerbell, hope she gets feeling better soon, and hope you get some sleep!

Alysha said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

The Frandsens said...

Wow....way to go Brandon! I love it. Also...poor girl, hope she feels beter soon and hope you both can get more sleep! (it is very nice that you feel bad for her, I think I would just be complaining about how tired I was!)

Monica&Kevin said...

awww that is so sweet! how thoughtful :) props to brandon.

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

Wow Brandon on the whole bracelet thing. Both Tiff and Kristen we're elbowing their spouses on that one! I'm very impressed! He is a thoughtful guy ain't he!

Heather said...

Where did Brandon get those matching bracelets? They're so cute!