Sunday, December 13, 2009

Parasailing

As part of family fun my dad decided to take us all (sxcluding my mom and Jane) parasailing. We went at the end of the day abd because nobody was scheduled to go after us the drivers were feeling either really genrous or perhaps too lazy to change the attatchement so I was able to ride tandem with my dad and Ashley.. FOR FREEEEE!!
Ashley has said she had always wanted to go parasailing but once we started making plans to actually go she got scared and had it not been for added pressure of my dad she probably wouldn't have gone at all. The closer the time got the more terrified Ashley became up untill we started flying off the stern of the boat.
Once at cruising altitude Ashley realized it wasn't so scary after all and aside from the occaisional gust of wind or the sounds of the harness rubbing on the bar holding us in she really liked it.
This place even dunked us, something that in times past the parasail nazis never allowed.
When we came down Ashley still loved me and we all lived happily ever after. THE END
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The first picture is priceless. If pictures could say a thousand words that one did for sure. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Sabs said...

whoohoo way to go ashley! awesome pics! and teh ones of janey with her gma and gpa...too cute!

The Frandsens said...

What a great trip...I don't think I need to say we were jealous and wish we were there!

Ally and Moema said...

You are my hero!

cindy said...

Great job Ashley! The pictures are awesome! And we're also jealous of their trip. :(

Monica&Kevin said...

SO FUN! lol ash love the face. and Janey's sandman pic is so cute! lol..