Friday, April 30, 2010

14 Months!!

 


Janey turned 14 months on the 19!!

Here is some info about our 14 month old muffin:

Likes:

Puddles
Princess and the Frog
Coloring
to walk EVERYWHERE
to be chased
Chicken Curry
chop suey
string cheese
noodles
yogurt
ice cream/ frozen yogurt (who doesn't)
the beach
her friends
walking up the slide
hiding under the table to do sneaky things, like eat magnets off the fridge
Turning the fan off
Jumping on the bed
steamroller
Fancy shoes
opening/ closing doors
holding hands while walking
outside
the drums at the PCC

Dislikes:

her carseat/ car rides of any length
her stroller
being carried.. so independent
veggies that are not in curry sauce
cake
being inside the apartment for any length of time
things on her head
getting weighed at the doctors office


She just keeps getting more and more fun!!! Love her to pieces!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

This picture is priceless!! I can't believe our baby Jane is only 4 months away from going into the nursery at church...I can't even imagine!! We won't be able to call her Baby Jane any more :o(

Ryan said...

I feel slightly offended that I didn't make the "like" list. Me and Jane are BFF's

Jenny said...

We can't wait to see her (and you guys, too, I guess!) When are you going to be back here?

The Frandsens said...

Love the picture! 14 months already, wow. can't wait to see your guys!

Unknown said...

Great post. I just can't believe how grown up Janey looks. I love the picture.

Alysha said...

I am with Ryan.
Jane + Alysha= BFF
Wow four months away from being in nursery!!! Thats crazy!
I love little Jane