Sunday, September 30, 2007

the newlyweds, I mean really newlyweds

So, I know we are posted pictures of our wedding day, but we just got our pictures from the Photographer, so we got excited all over again!!! We STILL are waiting for pictures from the reception.... Perhaps we over did it with the Pictures, but hey... you only get married once right?? I would also like to note that Brandon posted the pictures, so some of them I look kind of funky in... for example the one with me crying, I would never show that to the public...but alas...I do not know how to take it off.... I promise this will be the second to last wedding post!! (still gotta do the reception silly!!)






8 comments:

Stef said...

thoes are some adorable pictures! You guys are soo cute!

Sabs said...

just beautiful!

Tiffani said...

WOW! What great pictures! I think that in the first year (at least!) you are entitled to post as many wedding pics as you want. You guys look DASHING! Also, love the slide show. I'm totally going to attempt copying you on that idea.

McDirty said...

Hey Buddy, good to see you on the old blogger bandwagon. I started mine a few months ago...www.thedeathofenthusiasm.blogspot.com

Check it out. I even linked to yours already.

Also, nice pictures.

Kristjan Michael Morgan said...

Duuuuuude(s)!!! Yo i was stoked to read a comment from you Frandsen. I am glad you like my rantings too. Man, its good to see you got married... that finally puts the whole "se come la galletita" rumor to rest. I always told everybody that you weren't gay, but now this proves it! Jk man. Well check out my blog from time to time, and i will do the same to yours. Congrats on getting married, you look happy.

cindy said...

I'll join Tiffani in saying WOW! Your wedding pictures are incredible! If you think you can handle looking at any more, email me your address and I'll mail you a cd of the ones I took. Love the slideshow too. We miss you guys!

Jessica Kettle said...

I love your pictures! Your photog did a great job and you two are so photogenic! You look gorgeous! I think you should post them ALL. I never get sick of looking at pictures!

maggie said...

Ashley; you are stunning! I hate you.