Friday, December 7, 2007

Fall Ball

A few weekends ago Brandon took me to the Fall Ball!!! Yes, we went to a school dance!! It was at the Hyatt Regency in Waikiki! We went with our good friends Nick and Alysha, not to be confused with my sis who is also pictures in this blog!! I only got to see sis briefly, as her date kept pulling her out on the dance floor... It was a fun night of dancing... really the first time Brandon and I have been able to dance...since our wedding of course!!! I started feeling kind of old when we were all ready to go home at 11:30!! But, it was still a lot of fun!!!


Eating Dinner
Nick and Alysha
Sis and I
Sis, her date and I...she had the cutest dress
The dates... I made everyone take pictures like it was prom

4 comments:

The Frandsens said...

Kristen and I went to Fall Ball, good times. Ours was on this cruise ship that went around the Waikiki Harbor. We have pictures of us around here somewhere...glad to see you guys are doing well...love Dustin

Tiffani said...

You guys are so cute. I love to look at all of your pics. Ashley, you looked gorgeous at the "Ball." But not that that is anything new. Miss you guys!

Jessica Kettle said...

long time no blog! Is your sis visiting or does she live there too? You always look so dang cute. =)

The Bay A's said...

That is SO cute that you got to go to a dance with your husband! And your sister has grown up so much!

Keep in touch