Sunday, December 30, 2007

Familiar Faces!

We were very lucky to have Cari and Ben come stay with us a few days before they took off on thier Cruise around the Islands.... We didn't get to do too much with them as it was Brandon's finals week, and me having to work... But it was still really nice to go out to eat with them a few times!!! Ben and Brandon seemed to hit it off.... Mostly it was just SO nice to have people around that I really know... doesn't happen too much here!!! We forgot to take pics so this is one we snapped before they got on the plane home... ignore my rudolph nose.... I had a cold...



5 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Im so jealous of all of you...

Lindsey said...

Ohh how fun!! I haven't seen those two little rascals in a while!! And you even longer...I need to come and visit. Seriously girl....you are so darling!! love your hair!!

Stef said...

it's great seeing eveyone still able to get together once in a while. too bad it's not more often huh!?

Stef said...

it's great seeing eveyone still able to get together once in a while. too bad it's not more often huh!?

Amy said...

Hey Ashley! I just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful in all your pictures!! I hope everything's great down in TVA.