Monday, March 3, 2008

Caller #7


So there I was driving to my next Home Visit when what do I hear on the radio?!?! "call in now and the 7th caller will get 4 passes to the premiere of PENELOPE!" well, if you know me at all...then you will know that I have had an itch to see Penelope since they first start advertising it like a year ago! So I did what any sane Christina Ricci fan would do...I started calling my little heart out... and what did I hear on the other line you ask?!?!? "CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are the 7th caller!!! So, I realize that this may not seem like the coolest proze to you, but knowing that I am never win something on the radio ever again...I started screaming my little Head off!!!
So Brandon and I attended the Hawaii premiere of Penelope, I am pretty sure we were the only ones there over the age of 12, but I loved every minute of it!!! Two thumbs way up!!

4 comments:

Sabs said...

Ha ha you always crack me up. That's awesome! I've always wanted to be a radio winner! and I really wanna see that movie too. Love the new look too bytheway:)

The Frandsens said...

Congratulations! I have never met someone that actually won something off the radio. Also, to comment on a picture a few posts ago, I didn't know you loved cotton candy! Me too!! I got some in Disneyland, and everyone else pretended not to like it, even though thats impossible.

Cierra said...

i have always thought those radio contests were such a lie and a tease...until now! you are my hero for winning and now i want to try it sometime...

Stef said...

sorry i haven't been on in a while, i'm such a blog slacker! great posts (i had to do some cathing up) you've been busy, hey glad to hear it's good I want to see penelope too!