Tuesday, March 25, 2008

YEaH BABY!!!


They finally did it!!! The built a Nordstroms here in Hawaii..... oh happy day... and although it took me two weeks to get there.... IT was well worth it...
I had Good Friday off from work, so I packed up the girls and we took off shopping the whole entire day!! we left at 11:00am and got home at around 9ish!! and usually I get grumpy when I over shop...but I loved every minute of it.... Thanks Alysha and Rebecca for the great day!!! unfortunately, now I am addicted now... and ready to go again!!!!

3 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

Ash! Cutest dress ever!! You're so chic. YOU need to call ME b/c i don't have your # remember? pronto!

Lindsey said...

hooray for you!! by the way, your hair is darling!! i love you blonde!! glad you can shop freely at nordstoms!! oh the little things:)

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

Wow a shopping day!!! What did Brandon do all day?! I love your hair, did you finally find someone you like on the island to do it?