Thursday, August 20, 2009

Six Months!!




Already?!?! I can't even believe it has been a half a year since our junior member of our fam graced us with her presence. she has changed so much in this short amount of time!!

Get to know the more mature Janey:

1. Loves to be OUTSIDE/ Hates to be in our apartment.
2. Is starting to make NOISE, mostly when it is appropriatte to be quiet.
3. Loves her LITTLE FRIENDS in the ward her age and loves to GRAB THEIR FACES.
4. Refuses to take a BOTTLE (awesome)
5.Has started the RICE CEREAL this just recently.
6.Loves it when her daddy THROWS HER IN THE AIR and loves to stand on his hand.
7.Loves to put HANDS IN MOUTH of whoever is holding her.
8. Loves anything YO GABBA GABBA!
9. Enjoys riding in the CAR.
10. Can't get enough of the GROCERY STORE, loves to sit in the baby seat on the cart.
11. Loves to put any and everything in her MOUTH.
12. Loves the WATERPARK
13. Loves all kinds of WATER, POOL, BEACH... she doesn't discriminate.
14. Adores her "RIBBY" blanket.
15. Prefers to STAND ON HER FEET whenever possible.
16. Still wakes up around 6AM ready to play.
17. RUBS HER EYES when she is tired just like a cartoon.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

That picture is fabulous! And she's such a little Hawaii baby - always loving to be outside and in the water. Certainly Brandon and Ashley's daughter. I miss her... bring her back! Even if she screams at me all night I'll babysit!

The Powells said...

I can't believe you're comfortable with Brandon throwing her up in the air like that... I'd freak out! Tyson loves to be tossed like that though.... I love Jane! She's so cute. I can't wait till Jane and Emi meet. Maybe I'll go crazy enough being alone here that I'll fight all the "rules" I've made and come anyway.

abigayl said...

Do you know that Colt works for Yo Gabba?