Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Janey/ Sad Janey

This post is to dispel any rumors that our plane crashed on our way back to Hawaii. The truth is we've been slacking on the blog, SORRY! I recently took the MCAT and Ashley has basically been a single mom. Now I get to look forward to applying to schools and the sweet sting of rejection. Jane is growing so big, she's a lot more fun and interactive now. She's losing her hair but we still think she pulls off the cute baby look quite nicely.

This video was made when Jane reunited with her friend Alysha from down stairs. It might have been all the Tylenol she was on from having her 4 vaccination shots or it might have been that she just really thinks hair loss is funny, or she thinks Alysha is the funniest thing around one thing is for certain though, and that is we have never been able to produce this level of laughter with Jane again.


I thought it would be fair to show our happy little baby's other side too, She can do a pretty convincing Sad Clown (AKA French mime) impersonation. I don't understand it, when we were in Washington my mom did this and her face lit up and she was so happy every time my mom did the How big is the baby routine. I blame it in the ty, ty ty ty ty Tylenol wearing off.

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

It's about time you make a post. What? It's not enough to leave us all but you can't even post pictures of the adorable babe?! Thanks for finally giving me a Jane fix. She is the cutest!

Cierra said...

welcome back to the blogging world...you've been missed!

i think i prefer the drugged up laughing jane, but she is still cute as heck even when she does the sad clown face!

Alysha said...

That is hilarious! "Janey...where did your hair go?" oh she is my favorite, my future babies are going to have HIGH standers now that Jane is my little buddy...they better laugh at my jokes like she does or they are in trouble!

PS. Brandon you spelled my name wrong
2 years! we have been friends, 2 years! :)

Monica said...

I miss that girl and her parents of course! I need to make a visit soon to see that laugh in person.