Monday, November 14, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba

 

 

 

 


You may be wondering why there are so many pictures of the Yo Gabba Gabba show? The truth is Janey is a little groupy, she is only 2 years old and been to 2 Gabba Shows. If you do the math that is one per year. Its no suprise to us our little daughter in a fan she practically burst forth from her mother's loins singing Yo Gabba Gabba! and looking like Brobee.
Thank you tiffani and the starlight foundation for the amazing dancy dance party. Jane's only comments concerning the show was and still is "I NEED MORE!!" I think that means she loved it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Powells said...

I love all these pictures!!! Jane is so cute - I can't wait to meet her (someday!)Don't you LOVE this age where they say the cutest things? 18 mos- 3 yrs is my favorite "cute" time for kids. LOVE YOU.