Sunday, October 28, 2007

Birthday Boy!!!

Friday was the big 2-4! for Brandon!!! So to celebrate such a special occassion, we pulled out all the stops and had a CUPCAKE EATING CONTEST!! We invited a few friends, as our apt is teeny, tiny, itty bitty... So I spent the day baking up a storm... because Brandon would not let me bake them the night before, he wanted "fresh" cupcakes.... so with the help of the alicia's squared... my sis and my friend that lives below us.. we baked 132 cupcakes... and only ended up needing like 50... oh well... you live , you learn... Unfortunately, Brandon lost... I really wanted him to win becuase I bought prizes for the winners! So, I did not feed him the whole day... oh well...so here are a few pics from the festivities!
The Goods!! (baked, that is)
This is when Brandon started worrying that
no one was going to come to his shin dig!!

Brandon doing what he does best!

I heart cupcakes!


This is Nick, he came in Second..
we made everyone count their wrappers to see who won!


5 comments:

Tiffani said...

oh my goodness you guys...this is hilarious. Ashley, YOU ROCK! I can't believe all that baking. That is some serious true love. I wish I could've been there!

The Frandsens said...

Wow, that is one of the better ideas I have ever heard of. You are a lucky man Brandon!

Lindsey said...

That is alot of cupcakes! You deserve a wife of the year award! good job!! so..did you win? What a fun Idea...and a big Happy Birthday to Brandon!

Amy said...

Ooo I want the left over cupcakes! Well...back when they were fresh and what not.

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

Cupcake overload for Brandon and Ashley! What a great idea to have a eating contest, it looks like everyone had a great time! Cupcakes rock don't they Brandon?!
Thanks for taking such good care of out baby boy!! 24 years...no way!! I rememeber his very first cupcake :)