Monday, October 15, 2007

The things Ashley will do for a T-shirt

The idea to summit Diamond Head was spawned when Ashley saw a t-shirt at the swap-meet and immediately wanted it more than anything. However since the shirt said "I climbed Diamond Head" Ashley didn't know she was allowed to have it.In my mind I told Ashley that she could just get it anyways ,they don't even check at the register anyone can buy those. But I only said it in my mind. So we made plans for obtaining this prize possession on the day we were going into town anyways to take my roommate Sam to the Airport.



Our first attempt to summit was thwarted due to some heathen State holiday and the park was closed.



Sam was TO'ed big time!!, it had always been his wish to climb Diamond head, and I was appathetic in the winter of the sexual frustration of a long long engagement.





4months later the 2nd attempt. Conditions were just right good weather no school, there wasn't anything good on TV. Ashley said it this hike was going to be roughing it, but then we saw this Snack Truck at the trail entrance and knew she didn't know what she was talking about but we made her our expidition guide anyways.




We were so happy b'cuz this time we were married and being married is da best

Sam was sad because he's still no married so he crapped his pants to get attention but he was too ashamed to enjoy it so all he could do was cry like a baby. BOO HOO!

This is Sam's halfhearted attempt to end his life, pathetic huh?




there were lots of stairs
Ashley gets scared easily. I jumped out of a cave and she almost had an accident too.




did I mention there were stairs




and we continued up
Ashley was so exuasted

A great view of waikiki









This is when I farted, hence the face of relief and mischief

That's when Ashley relized I wasn't the only one that was stinky up there on the top of diamond head... "Where is my shirt?I WANT MY T-SHIRT not even one $#^%@ gift shop WHAT the dilly YO!"

Proof of our accomplishment the geological survey at the highest point too bad we weren't the only ones to see it there were tons of people up there including the elderly and little 6 year old girls. next time I do a travel blog about a hike we did I promise it will be more exiting than this































































































2 comments:

Stef said...

Way to hike, or stair step? Either way. Glad it was fun. Hope you find a shirt (or am I a bit slow and miss that she really ended up buying it?)

Lindsey said...

That was the funniest post ever....I read it twice, b/c I kept laughing and wanting to scroll through the pictures too fast!! way to go!! And Brandon, I have not met you yet, but you seem hilarious!! You and Ash must have a fantastic time together. Take care of my girl!