Monday, October 8, 2007

Kahuku Cheer Off!!

So, I know Brandon does not want me to post this...but I think it is fascinating!! My sister asked me if I wanted to go to the high school cheer contest, and I was less than excited.. (sorry Tiffani) But, being curious I went... and it turned out to be way different than I could have ever expected. They do not have a cheer squad, instead the different grades cheer off against each other.... and everyone is invited to cheer... as you can see both boys and girls do it... They have to do the cheer on the bleachers, and follow the following rules: 1. They can have one drummer 2. they can have one cheer leader (as you can see in the front).
The contest is such a big deal around here, they hold it at the college!


see the drummer!!
See how many people cheer!
Go team!!
huge fans!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Looks kinda cool, but it always seems that what we think isn't going to be all that exciting turns out to be a ton of fun!

Tiffani said...

Oh come on Ash...you didn't want to go to the local cheer comp? :o) That looks a lot different than what I'm used to, but so cool. Way to branch out and go with your sis. And Brandon...why didn't you want your beautiful wife to post this? RAH RAH! Go team!