Sunday, November 11, 2007

Boo!!!


Ok, so perhaps I am a little late on the Halloween post. My friend Alysha had this great Idea that we should go all together as the the flinstones.... but Brandon refused to wear a "dress" so then we tried to get them to wear togas.... and that was a no go also, even ater we bought the stuff for them.... Brandon wanted to be something and I qoute "manly and scary" so last minute (literally 15 minutes before the party) brandon wrapped himself in toilet paper, and called himself a mummy, but it kept ripping, and then it started to rain... so he covered it in saran wrap... needless to say he ripped the thing off like 15 minutes later becuase he was roasting in it... oh well! it was a fun night, we went to a little party and then watched a scary movie with some friends....

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

You guys keep me laughing all day. Seriously, so funny. I love the costumes, and so typical of Brandon. Also wanted to tell you that I asked Payton if Grandpa was his best friend. And he said "Yes." LONG PAUSE "No...Uncle Brandon!" I thought it was so cute that he volunteered that all on his own. But he then went on to tell me how "brandon bit me!" and asked if I could please tell you not to do that. Miss you guys!

The Aprecios said...

You look so cute Ashley!

Stef said...

you look too cute. I tell ya men though, they know how to be troublemakers and spoil all the fun! good thing we love them i suppose!