Sunday, November 4, 2007

TAGGED...

ok, so it took me a while to notice my name on Jessica's blog, and then I got super busy for the first time in my life.... So here I go... A few random things about myself...

1.I have meal ordering anxiety- Going out to eat is a bittersweet experience for me. I always panic when it comes time to order, because at that moment it is the most important decision I will ever make. i will regret it for the rest of th day, and it will ruin my mood and leave me grumpy and unsatisfied. I have tried everything to rid me this condition, I have tried sharing with Brandon, but he ats everything, just leaving m hungry. I have tried asking the server, but what to do they know? they don't host a show on the food network, they are just servers....I have even been known to hunt down the server in the kitchen to change my mind.... it is that bad....


2. I am a "Honu Gaurdian" -Honu is Hawaiian for Turtle. It started the first time Brandon took me to Laniakea Beach to see the Turtles... It was love at first sight...They are so big (see picture atop of blog) and cute! So, the turtles come out on the shore to bask in the sun, and when they do this sometimes the tourists go crazy and do nutty things... so they have people who put ropes around them and just chill on the beach and educate tourists about them etc. it is pretty much the best volunteer gig EVER! I am hoping to really get into it soon!


3.Hi, my name is Ashley Frandsen, and I am a candy addict.- I should start a support group or something becuase it is a serious problem. I love candy, but I am very particular about my candy, I like the kinds that most people hate. I only like certian kinds, and certian combinations... let me explain... I love the fun dip, chocolate covered gummi bears, chocolate covered cookie dough, razzles, peeps.... I LOVE gummi bears, but only the green and clear ones, and I have to eat one clear and one green at the same time, or it is a no go.


4. I had over $90 dollars in rental late fees for the movie "SELENA" - I believe it was my ninth grade year... I rented Selena, I was an immediete fan.... I laughed, I cried... I refused to take it back... I watched it over and over... I watched it alone, I watched it with friends, and I cried at the end everytime.. (don't act like you did not). Then, as much as I loved it, I totally forgot it, and like over a month later, I shamefully returned it to Hollywood videos... I know what you are thinking... Selena?!?! hey, it tugs on the heartstrings...


5.Raw meat= Death - I hate touching meat... it is pretty much the most disgusting thing ever.... but ground beef takes the cake. The problem is, I LOVE hamburgers, this puts me in quite a pickle... So what I do, and it has been working out quite nicely, is I do everything else, but I make Brandon do the patty process, as I am unable to touch the patty until it is well- done.


ok, so that is all I could think of.... not as funny as some of the others I read... I have been busy get of my back... ok, so I am going to tag: Tiffani, Kristen, Maggie, Tracy and Cheme

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Ashley you are one stinkin funny girl. I love the "Selena" confession! So what am I supposed to do now that I've been tagged?

Stef said...

good info! i love the candy one. that's me! I am a candy addict, unfortunatly I'm not as picky as you! But I do like all the ones you mentioned (except i haven't tried choc covered cookie dough but seeing how i love cookie dough i'm just assuming its great!)

The Frandsens said...

Pretty funny Ashley....I never knew you were so into candy. Or Selena!

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh my gosh, I totally suffer from the same ordering disease! It's rediculous! I can't handle the pressure either, and when I decide wrong, I get seriousy cranky. Danny always looks at me like I'm nuts and says, Jess this is NOT the last meal you will ever eat. you eat at least three times a day, every day, for the rest of your life. Why doesn't it feel that way though?! I loved your post. Esp. the selena confessional! Haha!

Cheme' said...

Yeah, what am I supposed to do now that you have tagged me? You are too funny!