Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Parents visit for SPRING BREAK !!




This last 4 days we managed to squeeze in about 10 days worth of family vacation. Friday they arrived in the afternoon we met Ashley at Ted's Bakery and we attended our ward temple night, Saturday we hit up Costco, Diamond Head, The Swap meet, Pearl Harbor, the rstaurant Phuket Thai, Matsumoto's shave ice, Sunset at Chun's reef and Ted" Bakery once again. Sunday we went to church and a photo sephari/ island tour where we went to Laie Point, Bakini Beach, Valley of the temples, Lanikai beach, and Electric Beach. Monday I got beat by my old man in racketball, we went to the temple ruins/ Waimea lokout, Dillingham Airfield, ate lunch in Haliewa and Jaimeson's, Matsumoto's, then Waimea beach. Tuesday we packed up went to Ted's Bakery one final time, walmart and at 11:40 in the morning to the airport.
The highlights of the trip we staying up late watching "juno" and "Lars and the Real girl" with my mom. Skydiving was amazing. It wasn't nearly as scarey as I imagined it being. I did have to pay the chubby tax for being 5 pounds over 200. I'm so glad I got to do it, it was one of the funnest things I've ever done in my life. I also became more of a FATBOY because we ate so much good food. Anyways it was great to hav visitors, we appreciated it so much and if you scroll down you can see some of my pictures of our little vacation at home.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cheme' said...

I can't believe you let Brandon skydive! Doug wants to really bad, but I can't let him. What if he dies?! Cool pictures though.

Tiffani said...

WOW, it looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe you squeezed so much into four days... Wait, you're Frandsen's. Of course I can believe it. What I really can't believe is that you went sky diving. You guys are so brave! I'm glad that they spoiled you and that you had such a great time. Can I come next?!

The Frandsens said...

looks like you guys had a great time ... dad also looks tiny in the "aloha picture" ... he he he ... love you guys

Lacey said...

looks like you had a fun vacation!

Lindsey said...

i love the chubby tax....how funny!! I am slightly jealous you went sky diving...that has always been a dream of mine! I love the picture of Ash pouting and brandon all ready to go! looks like fun:)

The Powells said...

I can't believe how much stuff you guys have been up to! I LOVE that pict of you and Brandon (piggy back). You look WAY hot. :) How is life? I would call you to chat, but I keep emailing and making comments on the blog to get your phone number again (because I lost it) and I haven't heard anything back from you. :( Anyways... could I get your phone number?

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

WE HAD AN AWESOME TIME!!! I can't believe I let dad talk me into even watching you guys jump out of a perfectly good airplane! My mind must be going, I was sooo happy to see you land safe and sound and with the biggest grin on your face! But the deal is, next time it's going to be all about Ashley! We'll do something fun and daring with her like shopping at Nordstroms :)