Monday, January 5, 2009

The Boys I haven't seen in a while/met for the first time

The last time we made it back to Washington was our Wedding a year and a half ago, Tiffani was prego with Porter who is One and my Brother Ryan was serving his mission in Ecuador (and that's my cousin Jesse's dog who I had just met too)
Porter was so mellow the whole time we were there that kid is pretty easy going and low maintenance
Landon was a baby when I saw him last he's now quite the talker. This is a picture of him winding up for his exited face, the boy loved opening Christmas presents he was shaking he was so exited.
Payton talks more too and he loved being the center of attention, but who doesn't? This is the first time I've seen him without his backpack which he had since he was born practically. Its good to see that he's able to go into the hot tub now and I'm sure his mom loves not having to worry about his pump breaking or malfunctioning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: