Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Eve!!

Every year the Van Aken's have a Christmas Eve party where we play a huge gift exchange game!! This year was Brandon's first year with all the excitment, he did pretty well but ended up with a pretty lame shower mirror... This year I picked the last number and had my choice of all the gifts, naturally I went with the Monkey slippers!! It was alot of fun and so great to see everyone!!

Brad had number one and opened this fabulous gift.
Dad and baby Vinnie!!!
Alicia, Alyssa, Mom and Nate...
This is when mom makes everyone hold their gifts up...
But really I just like Jenny's face in this picture.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice! It looks like I'm doing some weird meditating or something! I'm so glad you guys got to come home for Christmas.

Lindsey said...

Those little twin girls are to DIE for. I can't believe their hair colors....DARLING!!!! I am trying to remember who had twins...I think it was Pat...but part of me thinks it was Ryan. I am so confussed!!