Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Wonderland

If you read below you will meet our Snow Woman who fell over a couple days after we built her some people say she was too top heavy others say it was Karma but I think my my mom did it!
Since the roads were too icy chirch was cancelled Sunday we had our own priesthood lesson in the hot tub and I don't know who dared first but the ending result were a few snow angels accompanied by scraped up cold wet bodies
It just kept snowing and luckily I'm out of there because it's still going
Seattle usually doesn't get more than 5 inches of snow a year and it sticks around at most 2 days whenever it does snow untill this year, the first time in 3 years Ashley and I come home for Christmas and boy oh boy was it cold. Since we were trapped inside for a few days I got accustomed to this view out my front door.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Calley said...

You guys know how to throw a priesthood lesson, I'll tell ya what.

McDirty said...

Brandon:

Sometimes I fantasize about going back to the Patagonia and doing all these amazing things...but the number one thing I think about is going back to ugly old Rio Grande so I can go to POM POM. That and the secret empanada place (chachi?).