Sunday, April 26, 2009

2 month well baby check up


This is Janey post well baby check up. I am so lucky that I love my doctor and nurses, She is my Doctor also who helped me through my pregnancy so everyone at the clinic was very excited to meet this little baby who made her mommy so sick.... They were great at her check up... Dr Chang had a student shadowing her so she got checked twice!! Janey wieghed 9 pounds 6 ounces and is 21 inches long. I know Brandon mentioned this but he wasn't even there so this is MY news!! She did really well, but mom did have to step out during the shots since I started crying before she even got them. After her shots I held her and she started to smile. After a little tylenol she was as happy as a clam! what a trooper, but I am going to let Brandon take her to get her next shots!! Brandon was so sweet with her and was extra careful with her legs while shanging her, so cute!!

P.S. The doctor said that Janey is right on track developmentally esp. since she was premature! The doctor also was very impressed that Janey could turn on her side (as are we) and told us to watch her like a hawk!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: