Monday, April 20, 2009

Jane's first trip to the beach

Ashley finally let me take Jane into the water the other day. We finally had some nice weather so we took her out to Hukilau. She suprisingly only cried for a couple seconds, probably because she was sleep when I dipped her in the water (but who wouldn't you wake up and some giant is putting you into this foreign liquidy place you've never been before) but after the initial shock she went back to her sweet sleepy bye (I guess she didn't mind it).
to

as you can see Jane will sleep where ever when ever (unless its when we're sleeping)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

cindy said...

She is so cute! I love the first picture where she's looking in the mirror. And I can't get over how red her hair is. Keep the pictures coming!

Sabs said...

love this little cute girl!!! i always fall alseep laying out too:)

Tiffani said...

I feel like I just keep repeating myself but she is seriously just so cute. That red hair is to die for. And yeah, good for her falling asleep on the beach. She certainly has the right idea there.

D&J Savaiinaea said...

so so cute... forgive me for stealing your idea and takin some beach pics of my own!!!.. lol..