Thursday, April 30, 2009

6th picture 6th folder!


1. go to your sixth folder
2. go to your sixth picture
3. blog about it
4. tag 6 people

So Jenny, I THINK you tagged me to do this fun little post... but I wasn't sure becuase looks like you know another Ashley, but then I decided I want to do it no matter what!!! So here it is folks!! Not that exciting I know but what are you going to do.... THis is a picture at Sea like park here in Hawaii (think Sea world but smaller and in Hawaii) I wish there was a Dolphin or something in it but no dice.... I took the little girl Shaelynn I used to work with here during her spring break... She loved it and so did I!!! I have been three times since I moved here. Love it, love it, love it!


I tag Monica Danner, Tasha Serpa, Jennifer Powell, Tiffani Frandsen, Kristen Frandsen and Sabrina Lawton!!! and who ever else wants to do it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes, it was you I tagged! Thanks for playing. It's a beautiful picture. We really need to get over there sometime. It's been 15 years...too long.

Tiffani said...

ooh, this is a fun game. I have to say though that only in Hawaii would such a random picture be so beautiful!