Monday, February 22, 2010

Janey Walker Ranger

for Jane's b-day she got this push toy which like old people provides her with improved mobility and consequently she has transformed into an extrovert over night
Jane loves to ride one handed (I know, quite the daredevil) and wave at every person or pet that is passing by. She is huge among the Japanese and senior missionary demographics in which they actually stop to wave back, which gets Jane jacked up in a big way.
She has also becomes very vocal, talking to everyone and singing along with her toy's on board entertainment system, (although nobody can understand what she is saying) while taking her little stroll through the town.


the end
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Cierra said...

the 2nd pictures is the BEST! it looks like she is dancing with some serious attitude. oh and i loooove her red hair. to die for.

Heidi said...

I love this girls attitude. She is the perfect daughter for Brandon and Ashley for sure.

cindy said...

I agree, the second picture is the best. You can tell what a fun girl she is. Happy first birthday to her!

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

OH my she's erect!! So adorable, walking with the 'tude'; and singing just like her daddy does!!! Her hair by the way...it's getting longer! Cutie-patootie!!!

Alysha said...

I love seeing little Jane outside walking with that. It reminds me of a shopping cart and her little girly wave is just too precious!

Ally and Moema said...

She looks so cute in these photos. She even looks a little chubby in the first one.

The Frandsens said...

Oh man, she is adorable! Seriously, that hair...those eyes. She is a cutie. I can't believe she is moving around so well!

Tiffani said...

Those might be my new favorite pictures of sweet Janey. Oh, I love her. She is so cute!! And go Jane go...walking and all. YAY!

Alix said...

Hello! Your baby is SO cute! Her hair is SO cute! I love that red tint!