Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MINE!!!

 



so Lately Janey has made a point of letting us know if something is hers... she grabs it, squeezes it tight and says "Janey's!". pretty funny. But today started a whole new level of this phase. It started when I asked Brandon to help me download a book on the Nook, she saw her daddy holding the nook and immediately grabbed it from him and said "mommy's!!" and then proceeded to hand it to me. So here is a list of items and who they belong to as decided by Jane:

MOMMY:

Nook
Pillows
clothespins
Janey
Brandon's big heavy Jacket
the netbook

Daddy:

xbox remotes
all money
the computer
the dustpan

Janey:

Dino
her Babies
cookies
her Dora Blanket


I would type more, but I am typing this on DADDY's COMPUTER and Janey Keeps telling me "daddy's!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!"
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Frandsens said...

Hahaha, I love it! Especially that the dustpan is Brandon's. Oh Janey, we miss you!

Tiffani said...

That is awesome!! She is one funny and SUPER CUTE girly.

And the pictures from church?! Are you kidding me? I think the next item on my list is to plan a trip to Grenada.

Reece said...

haha! too funny! it's no fair that all the money is daddy's...lol!

Ryan said...

I miss you guys a lot!!

The Powells said...

That's hilarious! I love it.