Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Prayers for Dad.

Most of you probably already Know but my dad has been diagnosed with Lymphoma, and on top of it all they had to do emergancy surgery. He went into the hospital the day we flew out to Grenada, we literally stopped by the hospital on the way to the airport. Now I wished I would have stayed back, if I would have known it was going to be this serious I would. I feel terrible knowing how weak he is and having to undergo surgery. I don't have too many detials as everytime I call he is too weak to talk to long. But, I know he is still in the hospital recieving great care. I was told they will have to wait a month to start Chemo so his body can heal from surgery.

I love my dad so much and it is killing me that he is going through this, and more so that I am so far away, I feel helpless. I know Heavenly Father is watching over him.

Please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers.

thanks bunches.

7 comments:

The Frandsens said...

Oh man, I am so sorry. We will definitely keep him in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea Ash! Your family will definitely be in our prayers!

Tiffani said...

Could your day get any worse?! I'm so sorry Ash. You and your dad are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ryan said...

prayers are on the way! Love you guys lots :) say hi to the familia for me

cindy said...

We're so sorry Ashley. He's in our prayers. So are you.

Sabs said...

Its so hard to feel so helpless for those you you love. hang in there girlie! loves and prayers!

The Powells said...

I love you Ash! I'm praying for you and your family.