Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My day thus far.

Today was the craziest of days. I know what you are thinking it is only noon-thirty, sorry folks as far as I am concerned DAY OVER. I just climbed back into my Jammies put Jane down for a nap where I am about to follow suit, turn the AC on and hope for a better tomorrow.

My day really started last night as I waited until almost 1am for Brandon to come home from school. rediculous. Then as soon as I climbed into bed, Jane started to cry and say "mommy" and so it began....

so I gave in and brought her into bed which resulted in her hitting my head this morning at 6 in the am, asking for what other than cookies. what did I do you ask, I GAVE HER THE COOKIES....6am people. I immedietely started feeling sick and decided I was just going to watch Tangled with the girl and call it a day. But Janey kept bringing me my rainboots and putting hers on and saying OUTSIDE. We were homebound today waiting for someone to repair our broken deadbolt on our door. As soon as the repair man left, I decided maybe I can power through this junky day, and put on my gym clothes and packed Janey's school bag an we were off.

When we arrived at Janey's "school" I noticed everyone was outside playing, Jane was already holding onto her backpack for dear life, becuase she knows if i set the backpack down at school, it is all over. SO I go inside to put her bag away and sunscreen my whitey baby and in the process of doing so I scraped the inside of her ear which in turn started to bleed just an insey weensy bit, and then Janey went basurko. So I waited for Janey to forget about her ear wound and left to the sound of Janey screaming her head off.

I then went across the street to the gym to work out (why did I do this?) that was pretty much the beginning of the end, I started to feel yucky fast. So after just 30 minutes, I decided I was going home.

So I went to school to get Janey and called her name for like 5 minutes, but she didn't even notice I was there, she was content on her riding toy. I felt bad taking her away from such a good day she was having with her friends, but I did it anyway. Jane waved bye and said "Bye School" as she always does and we were off.

Now we are in Bed, one of us is sleeping and the other is getting there fast. I have already decided I am calling in sick tomorrow.

Signing off.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Ah Ash. That sucks. This is when it would be ideal if I lived by you/you lived by me so that I could come take Jane for the day. Blah. Hope you feel better quick!

The Frandsens said...

Sorry for the bad day! Hope tomorrow is much better.