Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Little miss baker!!

This post is less about Janey baking cookies, which is what she is doing, and more how Janey is growing up so fast (tear). THe other day I asked Janey if she wanted to help make special cookies for daddy, since Brandon loves the sugar cookies, of course she was super excited. So I got out the cookie dough and she asked if she could roll out the dough. I was getting ready to hand over hand help her like I always do, when she told me she could do it all be herself, and she can!! She is actually really good at it!! Then it happened again when I was dipping marshmellows in chocolate for her birthday and I asked Brandon to help me dip them and I would decorate them. He then told Jane she could do it, I was so worried about them looking perfect that I tried to convince her to do the sprinkles, but she insisted, and after Brandon showed her how, she did awesome. The best part was when I was putting her to bed after her big party I asked her what her favorite part of her party was, and she said it was dipping the marshmellows.... who knew....

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mexico Brewers said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to do that with Katelynn!!

cindy said...

I'm loving all your blog updates! And of course we are such big Jane fans, so all the Janey stories are much loved. Congratulations on the no more binkie! It was so funny because I did that same thing to one of my kids (who will go un-named.) I just cut the rubber part off and they were left with the handle. But it worked, cold turkey can be hard, but sometimes it turns out to be the easiest method in the long run. Good luck on the potty training. I think bribing with M&M's is a good way to go.

Cierra said...

such a cute lil' baker! i can't believe how big she is!!