Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

This Christmas was soooo fun because Janey got it a little more this year. She got so excited to get a tree and then to bring it in the house... AMAZING!!! She loved the indoor snow and making gingerbread houses and watching Christmas movies... She loved rearranging Grandma's Nativity... but the best part was Christmas morning when we tried to wake her up to open presents (we always have a late night at my mom's house on Christmas Eve, so she was beat) we tried asking her if she wanted to open presents, she said no, we asked her if she wanted to empty her stocking.... no way... then finally I told her that Santa ate the cookies she left for him!!! She sprang right up and ran upstairs to see if this was really true... she saw the plate and then turned to us and said "Santa ate them all!!" cutest thing ever!!! We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Family!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Reece said...

What a cutie! Her hair is so long! I love it!

The Powells said...

I had to go through these pictures twice because I love them so much! I'm so glad that I was able to see all these cute pics of Jane - she's BEAUTIFUL! I love her blue eyes and red hair. I miss you Ash! Call me sometime :) 801-319-3042