Friday, May 24, 2013

Cayman Heart Fund 5k

One of my fave new things I have been doing since we got here is running in a few races.... This was the first one I actually got pictures at though, I like that gives me someting to work towards. My friend Petra and I decided to run and I committed before I realized it was on a monday, so I would have to schlep the kids since Brandon would be at school. But it was awesome and I am so glad we did it, Jane ran more of it than I expected but started crying when she ran across the finsh because everyone cheered, and she thought they were yelling at her to run faster. so there were some tears, but overall super fun.

I couldn't help but think of my nephew Payton and how much we love him. I am contintually amazed with Payton and his family, even with how much they have endured and will have to in the future, they are all the most positive selfless people you will ever meet. Payton you are amazing, and so much fun, you make me realize what a wonderful life I have, love you bud!
I know the silly paper sign was lame, I had all these plans of making a shirt.... but 6am comes very early people....


 
 
 


Jane always says I have a really bad sunbrun on my face after we run... lol...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: