Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's day (to me)!!!





Can I just say that this was my best mother's day ever!!! but seriously, I LOVED mother's day. It started with waffles with strawberries and whipped cream in bed. WHy does breakfast taste so much better in bed?? Then we went to church where all the mommas were given chocolate!!! HELLO, much better than a flower!!! THen I came home to Ribs and Mashed potatoes.... nothin' like Home cookin' to say thank you for being a good mom. Thanks Mom Frandsen for coaching him through it!!!

I just love being the mom, best job ever. I love Janey to bits and pieces!!! Thanks Janey for making me a mom, you are my favorite!!!

Mother's Day= Success.

Can't wait until next year.

P.S. Happy Mother's day to all of my moms!!!! Hope it was as good as mine!

P.P.S. I just have no idea where Jane gets her hair color from (see photo #2).
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica&Kevin said...

Ash you are SO GORGEOUS!! and so is baby Janey, naturally! You look so great. I love pic #4. Happy late mother's day!

Tiffani said...

Those pics are gorgeous. You need to have some of them framed. #2 is my favorite. I love that green dress!

Cierra said...

bee-yoo-tiful!! love them! happy mother's day ashley! thanks for letting me hold janey in relief society...it really made my day!

cindy said...

I agree with Tiffani, the second one is beautiful. Your hair looks so pretty in that, Ashley. Yes, you need to frame that one.

The Powells said...

I love Janey's feet! She's such a doll. I love the green dress.... seriously... WHERE DO YOU BUY HER DRESSES? Happy Mothers Day!