Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CHOLOS

Cholos is the only Mexican restaurant around besides Taco Bell so I don't have any idea how good the food is because Taco Bell isn't a good bench mark in fine Mexican cuisine so I'm unable to endorse it but it is decorated quite nicely with crucifixes and We thought it would be Virgin Marys and weird demonic heads. Cowdery and I thought it would be funny to use the decorations of the walls as props for some funny pictures but it just made Ashley feel uncomfortable like we were shop lifting or something
So I blessed my enchalada, and it was good.
Ashley kept talking on the phone so I Tried to perform an exercism so that we could just get along with eating our food. Needless to say Ashley resisted me so well and I wasn't strong enough.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Oh Brandon. You are my funny kid. It's a Frandsen thing to eat Mexican food at least once a week so hopefully it was tasty. Really miss you guys!