Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Learning to walk!

Janey has been stompin' around for a while now, but I still wanted to post some pics of her learning the art. She took her first steps when she was 13 months, but really got the concept at almost 14 months, on April 9th. We were over at her friend Calvin's apartment, which happens to be a little larger than humble abode, and it was like she finally had room to move, and just started to walk when I wasn't looking. That night when we got home Jane just kept walking in circles in our living room and was so excited about it!! The rest is History...

Introducing our little walker:


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I guess the tongue hanging out is used for balance. I can't wait to see her up close!

Monica&Kevin said...

Aww!! She needs to teach Gavin a thing or two. I love that dress btw. Adorable!

The Frandsens said...

Look at her go! Do you think we could hire her for lessons? Lydia is not interested....

Toones said...

Ashley she is so cute!!! I love her little dress!

The Aprecios said...

So, I am thinking we need to come to Hawaii. Mostly because its freakin' Hawaii, and it would be so much fun to see you, but also because we need to introduce the little ones and arrange a marriage ;) She is so happy and cute!

When are you coming up again?

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

I miss Jane!!! I miss Ashley!!! I miss Brandon!!! Can't wait to have her run in our backyard this summer!!!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh Ashley! That is the cutest dress I have ever seen! Where did you get it??