Monday, May 10, 2010

Ward Mother's day dinner

Saturday Night the ward put on a dinner for Mother's day. The food was great, even thogh I didn't get to eat much due to Jane putting fruit snack with mine, and using her skills with the fork to put most of my food onto the table, but what I did eat was great!

on top of a wonderful meal, there was also entertainment. All the little kids had been practicing dancing to preform for the moms... it was super cute...

All went well until Jane found the room that they were playing Princess and the Frog in for the older kids on the projection screen.... then there was no getting her back...

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

What a great idea! Certainly make the men in the ward look good!! And the adorable kids dancing! I bet you are so going to miss Hawaii, it's such a family based culture! Good times

Cierra said...

are the boys dancing the haka??? oh my gosh. i REALLY miss hawaii.

happy mother's day ashley! i have been loving all the new blog posts...janey is killing me she is so cute!

The Frandsens said...

Oh how I miss hawaii...that is the coolest that they had a ward activity for the moms.