Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Shower!!!




Oh the baby shower stories... so there were lots of kind people who tired to throw me a baby shower but due to crazy weather and this nutty pregnancy things did not go as planned... thank you to Tiffani, Sue, Jenny and Kristen who tried to throw me a shower at home but due to the crazy weather during Christmas time we got snowed in!! Then my co-workers tried to throw me a shower but I went into Labor the day before instead!!! (Janey had other plans!) But my co-worker Sonny was so very kind and met Brandon in Pearl City and filled our car full of gifts while I was still in the hospital!!! Thank you to all the wonderful people I work with!! Then Annette and Alysha my good firends here in Laie were planning a shower for me before I went into Labor and were kindo f enough to still throw it after Janey was born...So Janey got to go to her own baby shower on the outside of my belly!! Thank you to all that came, I know everyone in the ward is probably really showered out with all the new babies in the ward, so I really appreciatte it!! Everyone was so generous and I had a blast watching everyone play the funny games!!! Janey had a great time as well, thanks to Erika for holding her during the shower!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Er Bear said...

I will hold her anytime, she is so adorable! I have a little gift for her on my dresser... i will be dropping it off shortly:)

Alysha said...

Ashley I am glad you had fun

Thank you for not posting almost every picture you had of me either eating or bending down.... :)