Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grandma to the rescue!!




I love these pics of Grandma and Janey!! We were so LUCKY to have Grandma Frandsen come to visit and meet our new little addition!! We were so glad to have her here for a week!! I got to sleep, she cooked YUMMY food and helped us clean and run errands and even stalked our house with useful baby and houselhold items and even sucked the snot outta Janey's nose!! I felt bad because it wasn't your typical trip to Hawaii but we really appreciatted the help!! Also, Janey loved Grandma she was very comfortable in Grandma's arms... I think it was because she was so calm and not as frazzled as her "new mommy"!! THANK YOU SOOOOO GRANDMA FRANDSEN FOR EVERYTHING... Janey misses you already!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cierra said...

i think every baby can sense the peace and love in their grandmas...that's why they LOVE them! :)

abigayl said...

She has red hair because she is related to the windishes. And most of them were born with red hair. i just decided to keep mine for longer than that.

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

I love the pictures and I miss all three of you! It was so fun to be there and see what great new parents you guys are. Hang in there and enjoy every minute of it; I sure did!

Tiffani said...

Those pictures are really great of Sue with little Janey. I love how red her hair is getting! She is such a beautiful baby. And I'm so glad that you were finally able to enjoy a shower. You sure deserve it!