Sunday, March 1, 2009

More pictures of Jane (get used to it)

Our little munchkin is getting to have a personality we catch her making the funniest faces when she is getting tired and she randomly smiles in her sleep like she remembers something so funny. She loves to squirm around, sleep on her dad and be held by anyone. Today one of her new friends Cierra got to see her for the first time in person and said that she appeared even smaller than she does in pictures. Jane's other good friend Alysha calls her Girlfriend, a nickname Jane has taken a liking to. Janes Jaundice is just about gone and we don't have to put her under the light of get her heel poked and squeezed for blood, something her mom can't bear to watch and one of the only things that makes our daughter cry (the other things are bears (like her dad) and baths) but this morning Jane didn't even bother waking up while getting her blood drawn so I guess it couldn't have been that bad after all. We have finally got everything we need thanks to Internet shopping the packn'play was such a great idea (thanks mom) and her stroller looks like something X zibit would have rolled out in Pimp my ride. Our little bundle of joy has been the perfect baby our favorite things about her is her small size (ashley) and her babyness (me) (except for what she did to mommy in the womb, she will be punished for that as soon as I can think of the proper sentencing).


PS
apparently Ashley doesn't find it very accurate or amusing when I compair my aches and pains both physical and emotional to giving birth, but what does she know she doesn't have any idea how I'm feeling.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tiffani said...

I think I've said this already, but seriously...she is just BEAUTIFUL! Oh I love her. I think I might hide in Sue's suitcase wehn she comes to see you guys so that I can hold and love on the little "girlfriend."

Ryan said...

congratulations Brandon and Ashley, Jane is gorgeous!! I can't wait to meet her!

Michelle & Todd said...

I absolutely LOVED holding her the other day! She is so cute and I can't get enough of her tinyness. I am sure even after everything Ashley went through she is completely worth it!

Monica&Kevin said...

I wish I could meet her -NOW! She's so tiny! p.s. love the stroller, very stylish.

Cierra said...

wow i feel so privileged to be mentioned on your lovely blog. :)

and i meant what i said...until i saw the picture of brandon's hand feeding jane! his hand and the bottle are basically as big as her entire body! so these new pictures actually do more justice to her tiny-ness than the earlier ones...

but she is the smallest baby i have seen in awhile and i just LOVE it. she is like a pocket sized bundle of joy! i was tempted to steal her and bring her home so i could stare at her all day. :)

Cari Thomas French said...

Oh I see Ted's Bakery in the background...Are you getting her hooked early on? You know that means she's going to go through withdrawls the rest of her life!!
Miss you guys! I had so much fun talking to you tonight...you're making me auntie-sick! I can't wait to meet my little Janie!!