Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Born to Swing

Brandon's new fave thing to do with Janey is to take her on a walk outside, they don't usually get very far but no matter what they always make it to the swing. Brandon usually takes Janey to the swing when she has a case of the crankies... and it always seems to make everything better.
The other day Janey was too fussy and tired to even sleep, so Brandon brought her out to the swing and eventually she konked out, right there on the swing. With her cute little noggin hanging back and mouth open of course (just like her pops).




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Adorable! We sure miss you guys!

Cierra said...

haha is she yawning in that picture or just appalled at something brandon did? :)

these pics make me miss TVA!

Tiffani said...

I know I'm a broken record, but seriously...she gets cuter and cuter every picture I see. What a good daddy Brandon is - taking her to swing. I love the headbands too.

Alysha said...

So sweet, I love that her and Brandon have their special thing again, since she doesn't fit in his hand anymore to calm her down :)

The Powells said...

that is too cute! tyson wouldn't even go in the baby swing till this year! way to go Janey!

The Powells said...

by baby swing.. I meant the one at the park....not the one for the house. :)

The Frandsens said...

I love the little feet picture at the end. What a fun activity for Janey and her daddy....We miss that cute little girl!

cindy said...

I love each picture! She is so beautiful. Your pictures make me miss Hawaii.