Tuesday, September 1, 2009

COME BACK RYAN!

We had such a fun time in August! Why you ask?! Because RYAN CAME TO VISIT! We has buckets of fun with Ryan!! Brandon had fun with him because they got to do manly thing [insert grunt here] I enjoyed Ryan because he was the most easy going house guest EVER!! He was down to do whatever!

The festivities included:
*Swap Meet*
*Snorkeled at Shark's Cove*
*Saw the new night show at PCC*
*Snorkeled at Electric Beach*
*Jumped off the rock at Waimea*
* devoured shave ice*
*Tried an Acai bowl for the first time*
*Toured BYU-Hawaii Campus*
*Water park!*
*Thai Food in Mililani*
*Menchies self serve frozen yogurt!*
*Surfing*
*Climbed China Man's Hat*
*Hiked Crouching Lion*
*Saw G.I. Joe!*
*Ate at the Hukilau Cafe (of course)*
*Ted's Bakery!*
*Sunset at Sunset Beach*
*Hiked Maunawili Falls and jumped off the waterfall*


Enjoy the picture documentation:

Hiking Crouching Lion, so Hardcore.

Ok, this picture is priceless for me because Menchie's is self serve and Ryan filled a HUGE container and then put so many toppings on like Captain crunch, cookie dough, mangoes... and other things that totally did not go together.... and naturally they devoured it!!

Brothers!!

Janey loves loves loves her Uncle Ryan!
(but wishes he would have kept her dress down, and not exposed her white lil tummy, oh wait her whole body is like a bright light! nevermind....)


Thanks for coming Ryan!!! We had so much Fun!!

COME BACK SOON!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Calley said...

You guys pull out all the stops when guests come! I'll tuck that idea away for that *one* day we have enough money to travel anywhere. And thanks Janey for the warning, I'll never let Ryan hold me above his head...it wouldn't even be cute.

The Frandsens said...

What a fun trip!

Tiffani said...

Can I be the next relative to come and visit? I promise I'll be laid back too.

cindy said...

I'm so jealous. That sounds like the best trip. With the best hosts.