Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Keep Swimming!

Yes, I stole your blog title Erika, what are you going to do about it?!

But seriously, Jane just graduated from swim lessons at gunstock ranch. Thats right now I just drop her off at the pool, she is that good.
It was a lot of fun, she was in a clas with three other girls all over a year old, so she was the runt... THe first day I got there I was thinking to myself that she was wayyy to young to be doing this, but she it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made, she wasn't scared of anything, she dunks her face, she falls into my arms of the ledge, she hangs onto the noodle. The other girls that were a little older were a lot more reserved in the water. Now we can take Janey to the beach, pool whatever!!! She never cries, even when it is cold!!! totally worth it!!!



Janey and the moms swimmin' around, as you can see she was getting tired and starting to rub those little eyes.

Meet Aunty Kylee, Janey's swim instructor!!!

We heart our water baby!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful Ashley and Janey you two rock the water world.

Alysha said...

<3 that picture with her swim instructor!! Classic Jane

Tiffani said...

Oh seriously...does that girl get cuter everday or what?! So cute that she has already been in swimming lessons. Only in Hawaii.

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

She's a little guppy for sure! Congratulation's Jane for graduating from swim class! How fun for you guys!!

Cierra said...

i want to start our little girl swimming at a young age too! so cute! i love her beautiful blue eyes!

The Frandsens said...

Oh my goodness she looks older! I love that you guys did a swim class, I think its a great idea. She is definitely a cutie